The 3 aXbo batteries should be charged using the included USB cable and power adapter.
To use your computer instead of the power supply will charge your aXbo more slowly.
There are 2 kinds of USB cables for aXbo:
- The "All-In-One" USB cable for charging via power supply and for data transfer to and from the computer (aXbo logo*)
- A pure USB cable only for charging via power supply
* ... before the serial number 11000 there was a "pure-data-cable" also with an aXbo logo - in this case an additional charging cable was enclosed.
There might be several reasons when the charging of the batteries does not work:
- Batteries are broken (see article "batteries last only for a short time")
- USB cable is broken (replace)
- USB cable is not plugged in (see illustration)
- Power supply is broken (any other USB power supply can be used for charging)
- USB socket in aXbo is broken (board replacement; you can replace the USB socket yourself - see "Service & Repair parts")
- Charging circuit on board is broken (board replacement; submit a request)
A new cable can be purchased in the following store:
Service parts are available at this store: