If your sensor does not interact with your aXbo, the following issues might cause the problem:
- Sensor/s are NOT activated
- aXbo is running in the LOW BAT / CHARGE mode (in this case aXbo's radio reception is deactivated)
- Alarm time not set (Note: In battery mode the radio reception is enabled just 11 hours before the set alarm time; except when one aXbo button has been pushed - here the radio reception remains at least for the next 24 hours).
- Sensor battery is empty (battery replacement; possible to replace yourself).
- Sensor button is broken (sensor replacement; possible to replace the button yourself).
- aXbo's radio receiver is defective (check: does the other sensor work?) (exchange board)
If the problems can not be solved in spite of this list, please submit a request.
A sensor battery replacement can be purchased in the following store:
...or in the stores of other countries as you can find here:
Service parts are available at this store: