If the sounds do not work anymore, the following issues might cause the problem:
- The speaker cable is not (no longer) correctly plugged - f.e. because aXbo has fallen from the bedside table (action: open Cover and connect speaker cable; see Service & Repair parts / Change loudspeaker).
- The firmware has been crashed (reset; see General / Reset your aXbo).
- The sound file is "crashed" (action: by means of the software aXbo Research re-upload the original sound package; see category Software & Sounds / Sounds / Original alarms & new sounds).
- The speaker is broken (action: new speaker; within the warranty period this is replaced free of charge).
In a warranty or blur we ask you to submit a request.
More information you can find at the category "Software & Sounds".
The following questions are to be clarified in advance:
- Did the sounds work before?
- Which sound does not work (waking up, chill-out, the latest possible alarm)?
- Are the wake up sounds when choosing from the menu?
Service components are available at this store: